Board of Advisors
IVGFP Board of Advisors reflects diversity and inclusiveness by hosting a cornucopia of expertise, organizations, and local community groups.
- Ayman Sharif, Environment and Sustainability Activist
- Mahmood Eltyeb, MBA
- Mazahir Salih Center for Worker Justice
- Marcial Hurtado, Center for Worker Justice
- Roycann Porter
- Ana Lilia Cano Escamilla, Center for Worker Justice
- Lucas Bensen, James Gang
- Katie Roche, Englert
- Miriam Avila Alarcon, Ecoplis
- Liz Maas, Kirkwood Community College
- Geoff Lauer, Brain Injury Alliance of Iowa
- Jeff Biggers, University of Iowa, Grant Writer
- Mamoun Elhussein, Agricultural Engineer
- Ali Ahmed, social activist
IIowa Valley Global Food Project nominates a maintenance committee to operate to achieve the following:
- Ensure the completion of the initial layout and preparation processes.
- Provide adequate training to participants to ensure maintenance of land.
- Provide training to ensure the safety of participant and properties.
- Oversee the irrigation system to ensure sufficiency and sustainability.
- Observe the daily operations of the farm